All aboard the Stray Cat for a relaxing day on the Caribbean Sea.
Roatan is a magical place, and one of the best places in the WORLD to go SAILING with some of the most enchanting snorkeling reefs in the entire Caribbean. Full of STUNNING scenery, crystal clear waters, tranquil bays, harbors, exotic reefs, and Amazing snorkel stops.
- We select our sites daily based on that days winds direction and speed choosing only the best sites to snorkel at for the calmest waters that day.
- We want to pass the large cruise ship commission onto you.
- Book with us direct and save hundreds of dollars.
We are cruise ship sanctioned with two cruise ship company’s and meet all the safety standards for any of the ships coming into Roatan.
We have brand new buses with English speaking drivers that know the island completely.
Food / open bar provided for day sails – half day and full day sails
The 51-foot stray cat is a big, and fast sailing catamaran with a 27’ beam. We sail without engines for the real sailing experience. We have the capability of holding upwards of 50 people, however, we prefer small groups.
She’s complete with pure water for showers, ice, modern electric push button bathrooms and Wi-Fi.
- Want to dance? Our sound system features the greatest hits from the 60s,70s,80s old rock and country. Our open sun decks have plenty of dance room.
- There is comfortable shade for up to 22 people and shade in the cockpit.
- We have complete equipment with snorkeling gear: mask, fins, snorkels, and vests to fit small children and adults.
- Want to fish? We often fish while underway, and the Stray Cat is complete with a rear BBQ for the freshest fish you’ve ever enjoyed.
- We do night swims and sailing! The stray cat also has underwater lights completely around the entire vessel. This makes for an exciting night swimming experience.
- Children are welcomed and enjoyed. It’s a children friendly boat (5-7 yrs. old) half price, and children under 5 years old are free.
Captain Dave originally from Bermuda, has been living and chartering in Roatan for 15 years. Captain Dave and his son Elliott who also Captains with Dave & the local crew are knowledgeable in all the best snorkel locations around Roatan and go out of their way to ensure the best sailing experiences on Roatan.
Visited 1370 times, 1 Visits today